Gunjan Doshi is regarded as a premier expert on disruptive innovation and high-impact digital transformations. He is the Founder and CEO of NYC based product innovation firm InRhythm – recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for seven consecutive years and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 since 2015.
With over 20 years experience as a leader, innovator and entrepreneur, Gunjan has transformed clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 through his deep understanding of fin-tech environments, silicon valley culture, and deployment of high-velocity teams. He has dedicated his career to learning and growth, and developed a bar-raiser practice to ensure all hires contribute to creating a culture of continuous learning.
Gunjan holds an MBA from Columbia University and the London Business School, with a Masters in Computer Engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology. He serves on the Advisory Board for two nonprofits dedicated to promoting academic and personal excellence in youth, and is the Chair of the Commission on Science, Innovation, and Technology for the state of New Jersey. He is an active angel investor and has advised a variety of rapidly growing startups such as Booker.com and Yodle.com, and is on the advisory board for the Lang Entrepreneurship Center at Columbia Business School.
Gunjan has lived in New Jersey since 1997, and is the proud father of a 5 year old daughter and a 4 year old son.
My life’s quest:
1. Provide my kids with diverse experiences to broaden their horizons and grow up to be well rounded human beings.
2. Grow a community of likeminded individuals who believe in learning, growth and development, and want to make a dent in the world.
3. Master the art of meditation.
4. Write a best selling book.
5. Launch a global product or service that positively impacts the lives of millions of people.